We offer to our clients our sound consultancy services for achieving HACCP - ISO 22000 FSMS standards. The hazard analysis and critical central point food safety management system is a process control system that is designed for identifying and preventing microbial and other hazards in food production and entire food chain. HACCP includes a wide range of measures that are designed to prevent problems before they occur and for correcting deviations through a systematic way promptly and as soon as they are detected. These preventive control systems with documentation and verification are recognized widely by scientific authorities and international organizations as the most effective approach towards producing safe food. Further it also enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters of food products to effectively and efficiently utilize technical resources for assuring complete food safety. Some of the benefits of HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS standard are:
- Development of a preventative approach towards food safety.
- Helping in identifying process improvements.
- Reducing the need for, and the cost of end product testing.
- Complementary to quality management systems such as ISO 9000.
- Assists in providing evidence of due diligence.
- Reduces the chances of product recall & adverse publicity.
- Further enhances customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates better & complete understanding of food packaging safety issues throughout the organization.
- Brings improvements in staff's performance through the promotion of team spirit.
- Improves staff morale and motivation through a cleaner & healthier working environment.
Buy нассра - iso 22000 fsms standards
Or contact the seller
in section "Other services"